I believe Donald Trump is a bombastic reprobate … but I do believe he cares deeply about America and the American people. I believe that Donald Trump will stand resolute in protecting us and our society and culture.
Further, I see no real reason to vote for the 47 year career politician, Joe Biden. After reading this essay please think through the ten reason you would vote for a 77 year old crony capitalist.
There is so much that could be said about the morality of Joe Biden … but it is all moot, since he will only be President for a short time before those who control our society will replace him presumably with Kamala Harris.
I use to vote for the candidate with the highest moral standards assuming he/she would exhibit those standards in governing. I have been disappointed for thirty years. I now believe that character is less important than the resoluteness of accomplishing the policies that I believe are most important. Donald Trump has been really surprising to me. Under a withering attack from the media every day of his term he has stood firm in accomplishing the thing he said he would do.
I vote for what is important to me … It is the future of my children and grandchildren that gives impetus to my vote.
I want peace in the world; I oppose war and the United States involvement in foreign wars. For most of my life the Democrat Party was the party of peace … this has since flipped. As with most mature political movements the tendency is to gravitate to money as a vehicle to power. I believe this is what has happened to the Democrats. Historically, the Republican Party was the party of fat-cat party corporate cronyism. However, the face of American business has changed completely and is now dominated democrat CEOs. The American institutions are now all run by Democrats. Be it corporate, media, tech, education, government, the denominational church, psychology, or medicine those who hold sway to corporal thought have all been trained to think in very similar and left-leaning ways.
When one lives in an echo chamber of ideas, one comes to hear no other sounds.
The Democrats are aligned with the ‘Military Industrial Complex’ which Eisenhower warned us about in his farewell speech in 1960. I believe John Kennedy was killed because of his opposition to the control exerted by the war-making machine within the USA.
I do not like the demeanor, humility, dialog or the personal life choices of Donald Trump and greatly preferred the manner of a George Bush. But whereas Bush allowed advisors and the media to prompt him to begin a war in which over a million people were killed (Iraq), just as he said he would, Trump resisted the temptation to war in Syria and indeed began to bring our troops home and suspend our 20 year occupation of Afghanistan. Further, under Trump we are allowing the Middle East to determine it’s future and because of his diplomacy the UAE and Bahrain have signed peace agreements with Israel and he has brokered a peace between Kosovo and Serbia after 25 years of animosity. He has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize (probable won’t get it because the Globalists who run the world don’t like him).
He promised to relocate the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem … this was promised by Clinton, Bush and Obama, but only Trump delivered on his promise.
I oppose racism or the promotion of one race over another. The Democrat party has made it very clear that because of past racism we need to promote black people above white … because of current ‘white privilege’, we need to have affirmative action (to promote diversity) and study reparation and payments to people who were never slaves by people who never owned slaves.
Black lives do matter, but the Democrat Party promotes a furthering of a ‘plantation philosophy’ by insisting through their policies that black people need to be ‘taken care of’ or ‘need to be protected’ ‘or can’t show ids to vote’ … this is insulting and demeaning. There is a movement in the black community of late that is espousing that the black lives will only get better when ‘Black Fathers Matter’ (Blexit) .
I oppose defunding the police or reducing their effectiveness. This seems to be obvious that it hardly warrants any comment. As an understanding of morality wanes in our society and God and His laws are diminished we will see more lawlessness and the need for local protection will only increase. I oppose rioting and property destruction by any group be it white, black, or brown.
I oppose abortion after the first trimester in the womb. However, I do believe that a woman will ultimately make a choice to keep her baby or get rid of it. So with that, I do believe that abortion should be the absolute last possible alternative and that a woman should be completely supported should she chose to not have an abortion. The Democrats believe through their rhetoric, policies, and support of Planned Parenthood that it should be promoted as the first choice.
I oppose increasing the number of Supreme Court justices to achieve political objectives. The framers of the Constitution believed that the essence of the Republic stemmed from a balance of powers. Should the Democrats take control of Congress and the presidency and force a ‘packing of the Court’ by adding members to the Court, a balance of powers will be lost and there will be no check on native power. The Democrats believe that the Supreme Court should ‘listen to the people’ while forming its opinions. I believe that 200 years of his has shown us that the Constitution ‘as written’ provides a true ‘rule of law’.
Democrats have said that they will allow Washington DC and Puerto Rico to become states and thus reducing any semblance of balance. Neither Puerto Rico nor DC fit the original intention of our Founding Fathers.
I support immigration, I oppose illegal immigration. Illegal immigration has been a contributing factor to the demise of the black community. Prior to 1960, more black families included a black father than did white families. This has changed due in part to the immigration of Hispanic workers and in part to a welfare system that promotes single parenthood through a penalty the poor must pay to stay in a two parent home.
I believe in religious freedom and protection from the Left’s attack on faith and God. Trump has done more for Christians and Christianity than all the Christian Presidents of the last 50 years.
The media has spent three years attempting to force Trump out of office while the real corruption comes from the Democrats. And finally, if Biden’s failing metal cognitive state doesn’t undercut his corruption will:
If you are not voting for Trump you are voting for Harris in 2020
Donald Trump has accomplished more for the people of America that any President in our life time (the list below has been compiled by those who care about us).
1. Trump recently signed three bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
2. Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
3. Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.
4. Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the two years before he was elected.
5. Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.
6. Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
7. Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
8. Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
9. Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
10. Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding moms.
11. The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers.
12. Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
13. Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
14. Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.
15. He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
16. Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies.
17. When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
18. Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
19. In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
20. He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
21. VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
22. Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
23. Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, in 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
24. Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
25. Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.
26. Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors 100’s of millions of $$$ this year alone.
27. Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
28. Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
29. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
30. U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.
31. The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
32. NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
33. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in Carbon emissions.
34. Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
35. Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
36. Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
37. Agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and $$$ coming in.
38. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
39. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
40. Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
41. Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
42. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
43. It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
44. In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to States to fund child care for low-income families.
45. The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
46. In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.
47. In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
48. Another upcoming accomplishment to add: In the next week or two Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) Once it’s the law, the TRACED Act will extend the period of time the FCC has to catch & punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
49. [Prior to the coronavirus pandemic] US stock market continually hit all-time record highs.
50. Because so many people asked for a document with all of this listed in one place, here it is. No links provided to remove bias as Google search is easy. Print this out for family, friends, neighbors, etc. I encourage you to drop this list off to voters before the 2020 election too!
51. Trump did all of this while fighting flagrant abuse and impeachment charges
52. And so we face the ultimate irony: ‘bailing-out-everything’ destroys the entire rotten system.
53. You’ve probably noticed things no longer work as well as they once did. For example, the store’s online inventory says something is in stock and when you get to the store, it’s not on the shelf. A small issue, but telling nonetheless.
54. Or you might call a local government agency to get an explanation of how a new fee is calculated, and nobody’s ever available to explain it–or sort out your punitive late fee even though you paid on time.
55. You’ve probably noticed services cost a lot more now, but the quality has eroded. Sure, it’s easy to blame it all on the pandemic, but quality has been eroding as costs have risen for years.
56. You’ve probably noticed massive cost overruns in public projects. That $1 billion bridge is now $3 billion–oh, sorry, make that $4 billion. If we ever get it finished, better estimate $5 billion.
57. You’ve probably noticed that enormous investments in infrastructure, education, reducing homelessness, etc. don’t actually improve the situation or fix what’s broken. Even the most basic projects take years or decades, congestion and homelessness increase, and education that’s not aligned with the real economy flounders on.
58. You’ve probably noticed that all the highly paid analysts, academics, think-tank gurus, private-sector hotshots, etc. are either clueless, incoherent or delusional. All their “solutions” boil down to one recommendation: keep the feeding trough filled to the brim, no matter how many hogs are gorging themselves.
Don’t Let The Media Win This Election
Authored by Frank Miele via RealClearPolitics.com,
The mainstream media have always skewed left in the modern era, but that didn’t mean they were parasitic vampires who fed on the misfortune of others. When Ronald Reagan – the most conservative modern president elected prior to Donald Trump — was wounded by a would-be assassin’s bullet in 1981, the media reported the event as a matter of national and historic significance. There was no glee and no speculation about President Reagan’s karmic responsibility for his near-death experience.
As a young liberal myself then, I experienced the horror of seeing our president shot on camera and the joy of seeing our president and his wife, Nancy, wave from the window of his hospital room several days later. The shooting was a moment of unifying grief, and the rapid recovery was a moment of triumph, not just for President Reagan, but for our people as a whole. Politics be damned.
Fast-forward four decades. Welcome to “Twilight of the Media: The Week of the Vampires.” When Donald Trump revealed that he had tested positive for coronavirus, the media spoke with almost one voice: Trump got what he deserved. That was the beginning of a week that represents what one can only hope is the low point in media distortion and Fake News, but may also justifiably be described as “situation normal.” It certainly made clear to me and many others what is at stake on Nov. 3.
Pundits often claim that the 2020 election will be a referendum on Donald Trump, but that is not the case. It should now be apparent — if it wasn’t already — that the upcoming election is a referendum on the media, and their dangerous role as self-appointed arbiters of the truth. And if the media wins, Katie bar the door.
Like the shadows on the wall of Plato’s Cave, the spectral emanations of the Fake News Media tell us a version of the truth, but it is a truth that has been refracted through a distorting lens that makes everything normal look ugly and everything “Trump” look evil.
It is hard for anyone who is not chained to a rock to fathom how millions of people can accept the anti-Trump narrative that is projected 24/7 from the studios of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC and the rest. Don’t these millions of people — these “likely voters,” according to multiple polls – have any perspective?
Well, no, they don’t.
The problem is that so many people – smart people! – are captive audiences of the incredibly biased and hate-filled “news” coverage typified by CNN. By not exercising their God-given right to turn the channel, they are kept blissfully unaware that they are being deprived of vital information that doesn’t feed the Never Trump narrative.
Take the recent release of till-now-hidden documents revealing that the CIA, the FBI and President Obama all knew in 2016 that Hillary Clinton had a plan (as far back as July 28 of that year) “to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service” — and those sworn government officials said nothing whle furthering the Trmp collusion narrative.
Among other things, that news discredits the two-year long special counsel probe, justifies the firing of FBI Director James Comey, and means Donald Trump was right all along when he called the Russia Hoax the greatest political scandal in U.S. history.
Except the majority of the American public probably never even heard about these newly declassified documents. The three major traditional nightly news shows on CBS, ABC and NBC knew that the story vindicated President Trump and would hurt Joe Biden, yet they didn’t run it. And when CNN or MSNBC referenced the documents, they magically turned them into weapons against Trump. For instance, when Jake Tapper interviewed former CIA chief John Brennan, whose handwritten notes were the smoking gun that confirmed Clinton had manufactured the plot to destroy Trump, Brennan had the audacity to claim that it was Trump who was playing politics.
If the media can keep a story of this much significance buried, then clearly they are — just as President Trump claimed — acting as “the enemy of the people.”
But let’s get back to the president’s diagnosis with COVID, and his speedy recovery from it. It is a case study in media manipulation.
The New York Times was typical when it declared that “If [Trump] becomes sick, it could raise questions about whether he should remain on the ballot at all.” MSNBC’s Joy Reid raised the possibility that Trump might be faking COVID to get out of future debates with Joe Biden! Tapper condemned the president for his “wanton disregard for human life.”
When it was apparent that the president did not intend to cooperate with the “divine retribution” narrative, when it was increasingly evident that he might even recover quickly from the Chinese virus, the radicals in newsrooms upped the ante. Trump was a “super-spreader.” Not only that, he was a ghoul who had engineered the deaths of more than 200,000 Americans and must somehow be held accountable. There was talk yet again of impeachment. There was talk of invoking the 25th Amendment. Anything to make Trump look bad.
One of the most despicable moments in media malevolence came when President Trump reached out to the American people to thank them for their love and concern as he received treatment at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. Hundreds of decent, caring people had gathered outside the hospital for days with signs of support for their president and just to gather in prayer for him. Again, millions of Americans probably never saw the scene or only heard slanted reports that these must be racist right-wing wackos who hadn’t got the memo about Trump being a menace to society.
But on Sunday, Oct. 4, the vigil suddenly became big news. Not because it represented an outpouring of love for our president, but because — according to the Fake News Media — Trump had used the crowd and the Secret Service for a self-aggrandizing “photo op” when he briefly left the hospital and drove past the well-wishers to thank them for their support.
Photo op is an interesting expression. You might well wonder what the difference is between a photo op and a historic moment when a figure of note has his photograph taken as a cherished record of the event. The answer is that if it involves Trump, it’s a photo op.
When I first heard about this impromptu gathering at Walter Reed, I sought out coverage of the event on the Internet. Thank God for Right Side Broadcasting, a little outfit based in Auburn, Ala., that has traveled the countryside since 2015 to cover President Trump’s rallies and appearances when major networks couldn’t be bothered. I watched as RSBN hosts interviewed those in attendance about why they were there and why Donald Trump meant so much to them.
These were the people whom the president wanted to thank — not a bunch of white supremacists at all. There were Filipinos for Trump, Somalians for Trump, Latinos for Trump, Vietnamese for Trump, Blacks for Trump. It was the American melting pot, and no network had any interest in showing them. It was CNN and MSNBC that turned them into props, not the president. As long as they were filmed from across the street, they could be characterized as hateful racists, plus our nation’s elite reporters would not have to get up close to all those “smelly,” maskless Trump voters who were no doubt carriers of COVID or some other disease.
One day later, the president was found by his doctors to be healthy enough to return home to the White House. This was the final straw, and the fourth estate broke under its weight. Worst of all was the moment when President Trump rose, phoenix-like, out of the ashes of his pundit-celebrated “date with destiny.” God was supposed to punish him with a slow and miserable death for not wearing a mask, but instead the president flew away in a helicopter and returned to the White House with a message for everyone who had been living in fear of COVID for the past nine months: Don’t be afraid. “Don’t let coronavirus dominate you.”
How dare he! If people had died from coronavirus, then certainly we must be afraid of it, the media voices told us. How dare he ride Marine One back to the White House? “A photo op and a power trip. A literal power trip,” said CNN’s Brian Stelter about the helicopter ride, and then he compared the moment to “what strongmen do in autocratic regimes” — as if the White House press corps had not seen the president ride Marine One hundreds of times before. That set the tone for the critiques that would follow. When President Trump waved from atop the steps of the White House and saluted Marine One as it departed, his one-time aide Anthony Scaramucci called it an American Mussolini moment. “We’ve never had a president stand on that balcony and do what he just did,” Scaramucci said inexplicably. Say what? Is waving now considered a symbol of fascism?
It was Steve Bannon who first classified the mainstream media as “the opposition party.” He was right, and if the media bloodsuckers have their way, then Trump will be defeated decisively on Nov. 3. But if that happens, it doesn’t tell us anything about Trump. What it really means is that the American public is no longer in charge. How can they be when they are entirely dependent on the shadowy half-truths and outright lies of the mainstream media to make decisions?
I wrote a book called “The Media Matrix” to describe the veil of deception that controls our social and political conversation these days, but at the time I still thought the American public could fight back and reclaim control. Now I’m not so sure. It was Marshall McLuhan who said many years ago that the medium is the message, and in the case of the 24/7 news coverage on TV and Internet, the message is power — raw, unfiltered, corrupting. President Trump exposed it, but in the end he may not be able to defeat it.